Ordered iPad pro money has been debited but didn’t get any confirmation mail or anything

I ordered an ipad pro from apple (in)and money has been deducted from my account but I didn’t get any order id aor any confirmation email and it’s showing that money has already received by merchant. I am confused what should i do in this situation🤷

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:48 AM

Did you already check your order status online?

Have a look at steps in this related article:

It's easy to check the status of your order. First, visit your Order Listing page and enter your Apple ID and password. Once you sign in, select an item to view your order details.

On your order details page, a progress bar and status message display next to each of your items. Status messages include:

• Order Placed — We’ve received your order and payment information and will start preparing your item shortly.
  • Processing — As soon as the item is ready, we’ll send you an update and prepare the shipment. 
  • Preparing to Ship — We’re completing some final details before we ship your order. As soon as it ships, we’ll email you the delivery information.
  • Shipped — Your item is on the way. Tracking information will be available within 24 hours.
  • Delivered — The package has been delivered to the shipping address specified in your order.
  • Shipping to Store — Your item has shipped and is on the way to the Apple Store.
  • Check in Today — Your item will be available at the Apple Store later today. 
  • Ready for Pickup — Your item is ready to be picked up. Please make sure to bring a valid government-issued photo ID and your order number to the Apple Store.
  • Picked up — Your item has been picked up from the Apple Store.

copied from: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 2:48 AM in response to bhanurjyoti

Did you already check your order status online?

Have a look at steps in this related article:

It's easy to check the status of your order. First, visit your Order Listing page and enter your Apple ID and password. Once you sign in, select an item to view your order details.

On your order details page, a progress bar and status message display next to each of your items. Status messages include:

• Order Placed — We’ve received your order and payment information and will start preparing your item shortly.
  • Processing — As soon as the item is ready, we’ll send you an update and prepare the shipment. 
  • Preparing to Ship — We’re completing some final details before we ship your order. As soon as it ships, we’ll email you the delivery information.
  • Shipped — Your item is on the way. Tracking information will be available within 24 hours.
  • Delivered — The package has been delivered to the shipping address specified in your order.
  • Shipping to Store — Your item has shipped and is on the way to the Apple Store.
  • Check in Today — Your item will be available at the Apple Store later today. 
  • Ready for Pickup — Your item is ready to be picked up. Please make sure to bring a valid government-issued photo ID and your order number to the Apple Store.
  • Picked up — Your item has been picked up from the Apple Store.

copied from: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Ordered iPad pro money has been debited but didn’t get any confirmation mail or anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.