Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Enable iPad selfie camera in Sidecar mode

I would like to request a feature that allows me to use the iPad's selfie camera when using Sidecar. This would be useful for video calls or selfies while using the iPad as a second display for my Mac. I think this would enhance the functionality and convenience of Sidecar. Thank you for your consideration.

Does this exist without me knowing?

MacBook Pro (M2 Max, 2023)

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 2:16 AM

The Apple Support Community is a user-to-user technical forum. Other than the site Moderators, Apple neither monitor nor participate within the Support Community. Contributors here are all end-users, just like you.

Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to request additional features, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make your request.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2023 2:16 AM in response to HotPanda8

The Apple Support Community is a user-to-user technical forum. Other than the site Moderators, Apple neither monitor nor participate within the Support Community. Contributors here are all end-users, just like you.

Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you would like to request additional features, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make your request.

Enable iPad selfie camera in Sidecar mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.