Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Cannot open icloud macbook air m1 ventura 13.4.1

For years iCloud has been accessed from two macbooks and two phones. For the last five days the macbook air cannot access icloud. I have tried everything suggested in Apple help. I wanted to log out of Apple ID and try to log back in. When I want to log out, the message "find my mac could not be deactivated." appears and does not remove it from the account. find my mac could not be deactivated. As a result, the desktop on this macbook air does not sync with iCloud. how can I get rid of this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 3:55 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 28, 2023 8:39 AM in response to agg1954

agg1954 wrote:

For years iCloud has been accessed from two macbooks and two phones. For the last five days the macbook air cannot access icloud. I have tried everything suggested in Apple help. I wanted to log out of Apple ID and try to log back in. When I want to log out, the message "find my mac could not be deactivated." appears and does not remove it from the account. find my mac could not be deactivated. As a result, the desktop on this macbook air does not sync with iCloud. how can I get rid of this?

See if there is anything here—

Turn off Find My on your devices and items

Remove a device in Find My on Mac

Jun 29, 2023 3:03 AM in response to agg1954

I am giving details to explain it better.

On my mac, the warning "update apple id settings" appears in system settings. Meanwhile, my mac becomes invisible for airdrop. I can't see my mac on my phone, so I press apple id settings and continue, then the id screen appears. I can't do anything, but when I enter it, the warning disappears and my mac appears in airdrop. I can transfer files from my phone, but iCloud can't update itself. iCloud map is empty. After 20-30 seconds the mac disappears in the airdrop and the warning appears again.

Cannot open icloud macbook air m1 ventura 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.