recovering old iCloud, iTunes Apple ID

Hello,

I had old apple ID's from years ago that I never cancelled. Unfortunately I don't remember my sign in information. My last name has changed over the years and so have my emails. Is there a way I can try to get this? I've tried guessing the best I could but nothing is working. All of old pictures and music is stored on them. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated!

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 7:26 AM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2023 2:29 PM in response to K1103

Hi K1103,

If you don't know your Apple ID, please check out this link, which will help guide you through the process to try and recover that information: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number

If you forgot the email address or phone number that you use with your Apple ID or aren't sure if you have one, you can look it up or check if you're already signed in to an app or service.

See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID

Check to see if you're signed in on your device. Or check if you're signed in to Apple apps or services

On your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch

On iPhone, tap your name to see your Apple ID email address

Tap Settings, then tap your name.

If you need additional assistance with your Apple ID accounts, please contact Apple Support for help. You may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Thanks!

recovering old iCloud, iTunes Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.