Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can’t login my Gmail in my mail app on iPhone

I can’t login my gmail in my mail app, it was fine not until I changed my password for my gmail account

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 9:11 AM

Hello

my name is killian and i will be helping you solve this problem :)

sometimes when you update passwords the last password Configured is not updated automatically.

what i suggest you do is:

Open Settings > Mail > Accounts > Remove Gmail

then Repeat that process and add Gmail Again with the updated password and email.

Close the Mail app and re-open it again and your Account should be working.

please see this link here for more information: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

please let me know if you have further questions

thanks for contacting apple community support. it was a pleasure answering your questions and i hope you gain a resolution from my answer.

Kind Regards,

Killian

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2023 9:11 AM in response to Amos31

Hello

my name is killian and i will be helping you solve this problem :)

sometimes when you update passwords the last password Configured is not updated automatically.

what i suggest you do is:

Open Settings > Mail > Accounts > Remove Gmail

then Repeat that process and add Gmail Again with the updated password and email.

Close the Mail app and re-open it again and your Account should be working.

please see this link here for more information: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

please let me know if you have further questions

thanks for contacting apple community support. it was a pleasure answering your questions and i hope you gain a resolution from my answer.

Kind Regards,

Killian

Can’t login my Gmail in my mail app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.