Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can’t add app from purchase on my iPhone 14 plus

Can add a app I purchase to my iphone 14 plus

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 12:33 PM

Purchased from where?

What happens when you try to add it?

When you purchase an App from the App Store, it automatically downloads and installs on your iPhone.

If you purchased this app on a different device, and want to download it to this iPhone 14, you can do so from your purchase history. click here ➜ Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

If that does not help, the please explain what issue you are having and where you purchased this app from.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2023 12:33 PM in response to Bigboyjake

Purchased from where?

What happens when you try to add it?

When you purchase an App from the App Store, it automatically downloads and installs on your iPhone.

If you purchased this app on a different device, and want to download it to this iPhone 14, you can do so from your purchase history. click here ➜ Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

If that does not help, the please explain what issue you are having and where you purchased this app from.

Can’t add app from purchase on my iPhone 14 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.