Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone iCal time zone problem: iCloud is OK

I have an iPhone XS, OS 16.5.1. Calendar is in iCloud and is correct in all views (day, month etc) on my MacBook Air and in all the event details views on my iPhone but is wrong on in the today view which I use most frequently. I've tried adjusting all my Settings to no avail. I have rechecked all my Settings and they are correct.

I had changed my time zone several times on a trip to Europe with no problem (using General, Date and Time). Changed it back to New York on Monday maybe after I upgraded from OS 16.5 to 16.5.1.

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 9:43 PM

ICloud Calendar? Please check what is the default calendar account.

To which email account are the calendar events synced with your iPhone?

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

Which is your default calendar? Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 2, 2023 11:23 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for your response.

All of my calendars are synced to iCloud and not to any e-mail account. My default calendar on my iPhone is Work amd on my Mac is Home. Both of them are incorrect on the iphone details view (the one you get when you click on a day in the monthly view and then you can scroll up/down all the days) but correct everywhere else on my Macbook and iphone.

iPhone iCal time zone problem: iCloud is OK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.