Can you have the Apple wallet on the desktop M1 chip just purchased 10 days ago and it's all messed up

Can I get Apple wallet on my computer brand new desktop 10 days old the entire purchase and sales is screwed up and I want to fix it and know how to work it as soon as possible. This is been three weeks in the making it's time to stop help community.

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 7:11 AM

8 replies

Jul 7, 2023 1:15 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Do I have touch ID I tried to do that and it would not do it so I must not have it on this computer and why do I have a balance on the computer anyway it's in my music and it's also on the wall wallet

The other question is if I put money in the account I stopped because I wanted my full Social Security but now I can't even find where I want to 4.15% and I would add more just to pay my payments monthly so basically I don't know what is going on with this wallet, and they screwed it up so bad, they deleted or denied. I should say five transactions, so can you make some sense of this?

Jul 7, 2023 1:17 PM in response to Jeff Donald

Do I have touch ID I tried to do that and it would not do it so I must not have it on this computer and why do I have a balance on the computer anyway it's in my music and it's also on the wall wallet

The other question is if I put money in the account I stopped because I wanted my full Social Security but now I can't even find where I want to 4.15% and I would add more just to pay my payments monthly so basically I don't know what is going on with this wallet, and they screwed it up so bad, they deleted or denied. I should say five transactions, so can you make some sense of this?

Can you have the Apple wallet on the desktop M1 chip just purchased 10 days ago and it's all messed up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.