Apple Health get data from CPAP or MyAir app

When will Apple Health Product Management work with ResMed to share data?

I see the question has been asked as far

back as 2017 so it’s not a new request and 20% of Americans have sleep apnea. That translates to 67 million of the 335 million people. Statistica.com states in 2022 49% of Americans have iPhones it’s a good bet that spending time to develop this integration would be useful!

Its not the development of a new app, only the expansion of receiving data. It would also provide better sleep data as most people remove their Apple Watch to charge when going to bed.

comments from Apple PM would be nice

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2023 7:06 PM

The recent update to the MyAir iPhone app says it is now able to share data to Apple Health and there is a toggle in the MyAir app where I find the sharing to Apple Health can be turned on or off. With that said I can't find any CPAP data in the Apple Health app.

16 replies

Feb 15, 2024 9:11 AM in response to JMB007AppleQA

Yes, as others have pointed out, the only sharing of information between MyAir and Apple Health that I can see, as of today, is the opposite of what would be most useful: MyAir receives information (steps, weight & active energy) from the Health app. I guess this is OK but I’d rather have MyAir send usage statistics to Health so it’s all in one place.

Is this (likely) a limitation of the Health app?

One issue I guess I could see from the Apple Health side is that it would be practical to present information in a unified way regardless of the CPAP manufacturer. So the MyAir “scores” would not necessarily be the same. But to me that’s fine, just send the raw data like usage time, mask on/off count, and events per hour over to Health.

Dec 14, 2023 7:40 AM in response to brucefromsherman oaks

brucefromsherman oaks wrote:

The recent update to the MyAir iPhone app says it is now able to share data to Apple Health and there is a toggle in the MyAir app where I find the sharing to Apple Health can be turned on or off. With that said I can't find any CPAP data in the Apple Health app.

You might get lucky around here, but best check with the documentation for and then the people that are supporting the particular app.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Apple Health get data from CPAP or MyAir app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.