why am I getting charged from Apple

I didn’t order any subscription.

I need three refunds back.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 9:32 AM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2023 9:44 AM in response to nikhat32

why am I getting charged from Apple? I didn’t order any subscription. I need three refunds back.

If you started a free trial, then that would (almost always) turn into a paid subscription after the trial period, unless canceled on time.

If you are the organizer of a Family Sharing group with Purchase Sharing active, then the organizer gets billed for purchases of all the group members. Turn off Purchase Sharing to avoid that. Purchase Sharing is not needed to share subscriptions; those are a different category.

Verify if there are indeed active subscriptions on your Apple ID account. See your subscriptions overview - Apple.

Cancel any listed subscription that you do no wish to continue. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If applicable, then you can request a refund for erroneous purchases. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Please send us a phone number to get hold of Apple.

See here: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

and here: Subscriptions and billing - Official Apple Support

Some scammers send fake invoices, trying to persuade users to sign in on a look-a-like site, and thereby giving out their account credentials. Be aware of that possibility.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I have charges from Apple I don't recognise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.