How i can restart my iphone without password

I forgot password for my iphone and i will restart my phone to factory. How i can do this

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 10:24 AM

3 replies

Jul 1, 2023 10:25 AM in response to mihajlo33

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Jul 1, 2023 10:25 AM in response to mihajlo33

If your device has iOS 15.2 or later installed, you can reset it without a computer; check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise you will need a computer:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

How i can restart my iphone without password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.