I need to get rid of iCloud upgrade notification

I keep getting the badge on the settings app that, when I open it show the option to upgrade to iCloud plus. I never have and still don’t want to upgrade, all I want is to get rid of the upgrade notification

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 6:18 PM

Nuclearfusionisthewaytogo wrote:

I keep getting the badge on the settings app that, when I open it show the option to upgrade to iCloud plus.

Most folks do not see this notification. Therefore there must be a reason you see it. Very likely the reason is that you are very close to using all your iCloud storage. Reduce that iCloud storage use (or perform the upgrade) and the notification will stop.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2023 6:18 PM in response to Nuclearfusionisthewaytogo

Nuclearfusionisthewaytogo wrote:

I keep getting the badge on the settings app that, when I open it show the option to upgrade to iCloud plus.

Most folks do not see this notification. Therefore there must be a reason you see it. Very likely the reason is that you are very close to using all your iCloud storage. Reduce that iCloud storage use (or perform the upgrade) and the notification will stop.

I need to get rid of iCloud upgrade notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.