Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown

I will continue to see all photos on my phone on my phone

Will I continue to see all photos taken on my phone in the recents album on the photos app? Just not on my other devices. Is this correct?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 8:07 AM

All photos taken with your iPhone will remain on your device. They will. just no longer be synced with My Photo Stream to your other devices. Only the uploaded copies in My Photo Stream will be deleted. The originals on your devices will remain.

You could switch to iCloud Photos to keep your devices in sync. iCloud Photos is the successor to My Photo Stream and much more versatile. It can also syc videos and Live Photos, and will sync any adjustments.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2023 8:07 AM in response to Lisamadtown69

All photos taken with your iPhone will remain on your device. They will. just no longer be synced with My Photo Stream to your other devices. Only the uploaded copies in My Photo Stream will be deleted. The originals on your devices will remain.

You could switch to iCloud Photos to keep your devices in sync. iCloud Photos is the successor to My Photo Stream and much more versatile. It can also syc videos and Live Photos, and will sync any adjustments.

I will continue to see all photos on my phone on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.