iPhone 13 Pro camera is not working

My camera is not working

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2024 8:11 AM

I have the same issue. The screen comes up black when I open the camera app. If i open it to the selfie mode, it takes a minute but comes up, however the main camera screen stays black. I talked with somebody through the apple messaging app and they ran the analytics and said it s a hardware issue. I tries updating, hard resetting but nothing worked. It is so weird because it happened out of nowhere …

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2024 8:11 AM in response to ainur1647

I have the same issue. The screen comes up black when I open the camera app. If i open it to the selfie mode, it takes a minute but comes up, however the main camera screen stays black. I talked with somebody through the apple messaging app and they ran the analytics and said it s a hardware issue. I tries updating, hard resetting but nothing worked. It is so weird because it happened out of nowhere …

Jan 19, 2024 12:07 PM in response to ainur1647

I went to Apple to see what they can do about my camera not working and they tested it and said something was wrong with the hardware. The camera is not working. The antenna is not working nothing I did cause it but it was just a hardware issue and it would cost me over $600 to fix it or actually $549 plus tax so I went to AT&T AT&T told me that I can use my insurance but my deductible was $275. I waited a couple days went to a different AT&T store and this young guy literally does a hard reset on my phone and Walla my cameras working , so try a hard reset if you don’t know what that is, it’s gonna be the volume up volume down just one time in that order and then hold the power button down until the Apple symbol pops up. That’s it!

iPhone 13 Pro camera is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.