I don't have access to my old phone number.

I don't have access to my old phone number so how am i suppose to reset my password? Everytime i try using the forgot my password service it asks me to confirm my old phone number but i cant i no longer have that phone number.

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 5:39 AM

If it is just asking for the number, do you remember the number? It may not necessarily even need to be active, it just wants the number.

If you don't remember the number, are there options in smaller letters below the main request? Have you tried those? Keep trying options.

If eventually you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 5:39 AM in response to stephano274

If it is just asking for the number, do you remember the number? It may not necessarily even need to be active, it just wants the number.

If you don't remember the number, are there options in smaller letters below the main request? Have you tried those? Keep trying options.

If eventually you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

I don't have access to my old phone number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.