Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

Can I erase all messages and contacts from my phone if my Apple Watch is not next to me? And if so how ? I see a erase, option and remove the watch ? Which

one will allow for my data like msg and contacts to be deleted to my watch since it is no longer in my house hold ?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 6:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2023 12:09 AM in response to D3siree9

D3siree9 Said:

“My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

———-

What makes you so certain it was stollen? Perhaps it was lost? Refer to the following…

Troubleshooting a Lost Apple Watch:

Alternatively to using Find My, you'l have to do so the old fashioned way.

So, what to Try:

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.

• Post on Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, mentioning specs of it. Include a few photos you may have of this watch.

My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.