Apple subscription refund takes upto 30 days?

I have requested a refund from apple for this purchased item as it was an unexpected payment on 7th June and the request has been accepted and showed me the refunded status in the status. Since this is a card payment, apple has provided instructions to wait for 30 days for me to claim the refund from the bank. Now it has been 27 days since the refunded date, but I haven’t received the amount or any notification from Apple. Im expecting that Apple would let me know the status of this as soon as possible.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 9:37 AM

We are your fellow end users, not Apple, here for tech help. All we can do is quote what Apple publishes on the matter, and that would be in this article:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

That is where the 30-day info originates.

We cannot fix this here. You will need to work with Apple and your bank or card issuer to get this sorted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2023 9:37 AM in response to shamindrie

We are your fellow end users, not Apple, here for tech help. All we can do is quote what Apple publishes on the matter, and that would be in this article:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

That is where the 30-day info originates.

We cannot fix this here. You will need to work with Apple and your bank or card issuer to get this sorted.

Apple subscription refund takes upto 30 days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.