I am being charged for purchases I have not made this has been going on for several months and I cannot find a way to stop this. Please help.

I am and have been for a while charged for purchases I have not made I do not know how to stop these purchases. I know several people that has yes the same problem. Please help.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 11:05 AM

if there are related charges showing in your billing and subscriptions information for any of your Apple IDs, then your Apple ID password has potentially been compromised. Change your Apple ID password, and your device passcode.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If the charges do not appear with any of your billing and subscriptions information with any of your Apple IDs, then your payment card information has potentially been compromised and you will want to discuss this potential payment fraud with your financial provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 11:05 AM in response to marilon51

if there are related charges showing in your billing and subscriptions information for any of your Apple IDs, then your Apple ID password has potentially been compromised. Change your Apple ID password, and your device passcode.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If the charges do not appear with any of your billing and subscriptions information with any of your Apple IDs, then your payment card information has potentially been compromised and you will want to discuss this potential payment fraud with your financial provider.

I am being charged for purchases I have not made this has been going on for several months and I cannot find a way to stop this. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.