How to share Apple Music over family sharing?

I have Family sharing turned on. One of my “family” members can’t access Apple Music. How do they connect??

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 2:13 PM

This article provides setup instructions for family sharing: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

In your case, make sure that the family member has received and accepted an invitation to your family sharing group. if the family member still does not have access, you may want to check and see if Apple Music is being shared through family sharing. This is necessary because even if family sharing is enabled, some subscriptions can be kept personal or not shared. This article provides details: Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2023 2:13 PM in response to Garethvroe

This article provides setup instructions for family sharing: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

In your case, make sure that the family member has received and accepted an invitation to your family sharing group. if the family member still does not have access, you may want to check and see if Apple Music is being shared through family sharing. This is necessary because even if family sharing is enabled, some subscriptions can be kept personal or not shared. This article provides details: Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

How to share Apple Music over family sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.