Home accessories draining iPhone 13 battery overnight.

What is home accessories and why is it draining all my battery overnight? I do not have background app refresh on and I don’t allow my location to be used on apps when I’m not using them. Help

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 7:41 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jul 7, 2023 8:41 AM in response to Megneedshelp1239

I don't use the HimeKit service but to me it appears that something is linked to your phone. Are you sure you do not have the app? Search for it ( Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support ). Swipe down from the middle of any home screen and type the name of the app into the search field at the top of the screen. If it is in a folder, it will show the folder on the right of the app name after you tap on the app when it appears in the search.

Jul 7, 2023 10:31 AM in response to Megneedshelp1239

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

See if you can get somebody beyond standard customer support. Engineering.

Home accessories draining iPhone 13 battery overnight.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.