How to get a list of installed apps on iPhone without a Mac

Reposting this as all the provided solutions involved a Mac. I only have a Windows computer.

With over a decade of apps transferred from one iPhone to the next, things are out of control on my phone. I want to export a list of my apps so I can determine which to keep and which to delete, without constantly going in and out of jiggle mode on my phone's home screen. I found instructions here: Export list of apps on my iPhone - Apple Community, but iTunes no longer shows apps (or ringtones), so how do I do this now?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 1:27 PM

Assuming you have iOS 14 or later, go to the App Library, which is the last page of the Home screen, and tap on the Search field. The phone will display a list of all installed apps, listed alphabetically.

To see all apps you have ever purchased, whether currently on the phone or not, open the App Store app, tap on your icon at the top right, then Purchased, then My Purchases if you see it. This will list all apps ever downloaded, and also those that are not currently on your phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2023 1:27 PM in response to elementfriday

Assuming you have iOS 14 or later, go to the App Library, which is the last page of the Home screen, and tap on the Search field. The phone will display a list of all installed apps, listed alphabetically.

To see all apps you have ever purchased, whether currently on the phone or not, open the App Store app, tap on your icon at the top right, then Purchased, then My Purchases if you see it. This will list all apps ever downloaded, and also those that are not currently on your phone.

Jul 7, 2023 1:16 PM in response to elementfriday

elementfriday wrote:

Reposting this as all the provided solutions involved a Mac. I only have a Windows computer.

With over a decade of apps transferred from one iPhone to the next, things are out of control on my phone. I want to export a list of my apps so I can determine which to keep and which to delete, without constantly going in and out of jiggle mode on my phone's home screen. I found instructions here: Export list of apps on my iPhone - Apple Community, but iTunes no longer shows apps (or ringtones), so how do I do this now?

You do it directly on your phone, as you've have found out. Do it in your free time or when you're board.

How to get a list of installed apps on iPhone without a Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.