Display issue or wallpaper issue.

There is some discolouring at right top corner of the Macbook m1 pro 16inch that too when opened Launchpad for certain wallpapers such as "The "Lake" or "The Beach" in light mode. Do anyone have any idea. This is not shown in other wallpapers be it either dark or light. I have seen the same effect in all other display models somewhat different lengths in showroom. So is this wallpaper issue or display issue? Can anyone help me out. Bought just a week ago i.e July 1st 2023

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 9:12 AM

Pavan_639 wrote:

There is some discolouring at right top corner of the Macbook m1 pro 16inch that too when opened Launchpad for certain wallpapers such as "The "Lake" or "The Beach" in light mode.

Do anyone have any idea.

This is not shown in other wallpapers be it either dark or light. I have seen the same effect in all other display models somewhat different lengths in showroom. So is this wallpaper issue or display issue? Can anyone help me out. Bought just a week ago i.e July 1st 2023

Seems like it would be associated with an image...

Use a different image that works better for you....(?)

ref

Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

Change Wallpaper settings on Mac

A brand new Mac you have free call in support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 9:12 AM in response to Pavan_639

Pavan_639 wrote:

There is some discolouring at right top corner of the Macbook m1 pro 16inch that too when opened Launchpad for certain wallpapers such as "The "Lake" or "The Beach" in light mode.

Do anyone have any idea.

This is not shown in other wallpapers be it either dark or light. I have seen the same effect in all other display models somewhat different lengths in showroom. So is this wallpaper issue or display issue? Can anyone help me out. Bought just a week ago i.e July 1st 2023

Seems like it would be associated with an image...

Use a different image that works better for you....(?)

ref

Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

Change Wallpaper settings on Mac

A brand new Mac you have free call in support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Display issue or wallpaper issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.