You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen broadcast removen

I have a problem on my iphone 12 in ios 16 that i cant screen broadcast it doeant show in my control center an it only turns on when i install an app and use it i wish someone could response witb a fix to this

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 3:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 7:40 AM

Hello Saifhamed,

If you're looking to capture a screen recording of your iPhone, but you're not seeing the record button in Control Center, you may need to add it back. You can learn how to add the record button to Control Center and record your screen here: Edit Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"How to add a control

1. Go to Settings > Control Center.
  2. Tap the Add button  next to the app or feature that you want to add.

From here, you can also turn on Access Within Apps, so that when you're using an app, you can still open Control Center."

Thanks.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2023 7:40 AM in response to Saifhamed

Hello Saifhamed,

If you're looking to capture a screen recording of your iPhone, but you're not seeing the record button in Control Center, you may need to add it back. You can learn how to add the record button to Control Center and record your screen here: Edit Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"How to add a control

1. Go to Settings > Control Center.
  2. Tap the Add button  next to the app or feature that you want to add.

From here, you can also turn on Access Within Apps, so that when you're using an app, you can still open Control Center."

Thanks.

Jul 9, 2023 3:41 PM in response to Saifhamed

Hello Saifhamed,

Since Screen Mirroring is part of the Control Center and cannot be removed, we would suggest restarting the iPhone first to see if it appears.

After restarting, these steps from Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support should allow you to mirror your screen:

Mirror your iPhone or iPad to a TV or Mac
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
2. Open Control Center:
• On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
• On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. 
3. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
4. Select your TV or Mac from the list.
5. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iPhone or iPad.

To stop mirroring your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.
1. Some video apps might not support AirPlay. If you can’t use AirPlay with a video app, check the App Store on your Apple TV to see if that app is available.
2. Find out which macOS versions and Mac models are compatible with AirPlay to Mac and learn how to set up your Mac to be an AirPlay receiver.

Have a good day.

screen broadcast removen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.