Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My wife can airdrop photos to my phone, but she doesn't receive airdrop photos that I try to send to her. We're doing the identical steps each way. What do I need to do? to her

see above

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 4:58 PM

Hello tinman21!

Please thoroughly read through the following Support Article, to ensure all the settings in her device are correct, etc.: How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, please Force restart her iPhone.

If that didn’t fix the problem, then please reach out to Apple Support for further assistance:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 4:58 PM in response to tinman21

Hello tinman21!

Please thoroughly read through the following Support Article, to ensure all the settings in her device are correct, etc.: How to use AirDrop on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, please Force restart her iPhone.

If that didn’t fix the problem, then please reach out to Apple Support for further assistance:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

My wife can airdrop photos to my phone, but she doesn't receive airdrop photos that I try to send to her. We're doing the identical steps each way. What do I need to do? to her

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.