Purchases not showing up on Apple tv

My purchases are not showing up on my new Apple TV plus but are showing on my other Apple TVs and other devices. I have shut it down and restated it and I have updated it as well.

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 3:16 AM

Purchases are tied to the active Apple ID account. For the Apple TV box: Verify that the intended account is switched to active.

Else try signing out, then sign in again, for a refresh of the Library.

The Apple TV+ app on select smart TVs does not feature a Store or Library tab. Purchases are not available there. Just Apple TV+ (subscription), MLS Season Pass (subscription), and FNB (included with Apple TV+). Which TVs get the full Apple TV app, and which get the specialized Apple TV+ app, that depends on the exact model. It is not user choice. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 3:16 AM in response to mph245

Purchases are tied to the active Apple ID account. For the Apple TV box: Verify that the intended account is switched to active.

Else try signing out, then sign in again, for a refresh of the Library.

The Apple TV+ app on select smart TVs does not feature a Store or Library tab. Purchases are not available there. Just Apple TV+ (subscription), MLS Season Pass (subscription), and FNB (included with Apple TV+). Which TVs get the full Apple TV app, and which get the specialized Apple TV+ app, that depends on the exact model. It is not user choice. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support.

Purchases not showing up on Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.