Calls do not get forwarded to voicemail in Do Not Disturb

When I have do not "Do Not Disturb" activated then callers aren't redirected to my voicemail; they just get beeping sounds. I don't even get a notification of a missed call. (Voicemail works fine when my phone isn't on do not disturb).

How do I get callers redirected to my voicemail when I have DND activated?

My iPhone 13 Pro max recently updated to the latest software.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 11:48 PM

When you answer a call the calls are not directed to the VoiceMail. Please check the settings that you enabled with your Carrier.

Please contact your Carrier as VoiceMail is a carrier specific feature --> Check your voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) is a Carrier Specific feature. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 11:48 PM in response to Leebird555

When you answer a call the calls are not directed to the VoiceMail. Please check the settings that you enabled with your Carrier.

Please contact your Carrier as VoiceMail is a carrier specific feature --> Check your voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) is a Carrier Specific feature. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

Calls do not get forwarded to voicemail in Do Not Disturb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.