Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Changing country/region not working

When I try to change my country/region in App Store it lets me select the place but after agreeing to the terms it takes me to where I have to put on my billing info. When I tap on the bar to put in the info, only part of the keyboard shows up and doesn’t let me access the other side. I’ve tried restarting and everything and it still doesn’t work. Is there any way to fix this?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 5:46 AM

When I tap on the bar to put in the info, only part of the keyboard shows up and doesn’t let me access the other side.

Try this -> go to Settings -> Greneral -> Keyboard -> Turn OFF One-handed Keyboard.

5 replies

Jul 11, 2023 3:42 AM in response to yamato129

Take a look at here :

Use your iPhone or iPad to change your region

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
  3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. Tap Country/Region.
  5. Tap Change Country or Region.
  6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*

Use your computer to change your region

1. Open the Music app or iTunes.
  2. In the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account or Account Settings.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region.
  5. Select your new country or region.
  6. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree. Click Agree again to confirm.
  7. Enter your new payment information* and billing address, then click Continue.

Changing country/region not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.