How do I reset the text size on my phone. The text size is so big that I cannot get to the settings icon or the slider bar to reduce it.

How do I reset the text size on my phone without having access to the settings screen. The text size is so big that I cannot get to the settings icon or the slider bar to reduce it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 12:03 AM

Re: "How do I reset the text size on my phone.

The text size is so big that I cannot get to the settings icon or the slider bar to reduce it."

Seems like you may be zoomed in on your iPhone screen, and just need to Zoom out again.

To turn off Zoom, double-tap the screen with three fingers

Apple support's online article (link below) has info. on the Zoom settings:

Zoom in on the iPhone screen - Apple Support

Else, if needed: How to: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 12:03 AM in response to jbo1957

Re: "How do I reset the text size on my phone.

The text size is so big that I cannot get to the settings icon or the slider bar to reduce it."

Seems like you may be zoomed in on your iPhone screen, and just need to Zoom out again.

To turn off Zoom, double-tap the screen with three fingers

Apple support's online article (link below) has info. on the Zoom settings:

Zoom in on the iPhone screen - Apple Support

Else, if needed: How to: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support

How do I reset the text size on my phone. The text size is so big that I cannot get to the settings icon or the slider bar to reduce it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.