ORDER CANCELED, I NEED THE REFUND.

I'm in St Thomas and don't let me buy from here, so the solution was send to MyUs addres to send it to me, but now I have my order canceled. I need my money back to buy in BHPhoto or similar, how many days they keep the money from a canceled order?

This is the message I got: "The order you recently placed online cannot be processed because Apple does not ship to freight forwarder addresses. Therefore, your order has been canceled."

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 10:50 AM

You're not talking to Apple here, only to other Apple customers. We have no control over your business dealings with the online Apple Store.

I would suggest that you get in contact with Apple. If you paid with a credit card and you have an online account with the credit card bank, their portal might also let you determine when holds were lifted, or refunds processed.

Official Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 10:50 AM in response to JoshuDiaz

You're not talking to Apple here, only to other Apple customers. We have no control over your business dealings with the online Apple Store.

I would suggest that you get in contact with Apple. If you paid with a credit card and you have an online account with the credit card bank, their portal might also let you determine when holds were lifted, or refunds processed.

Official Apple Support

Jul 12, 2023 11:20 AM in response to JoshuDiaz

JoshuDiaz wrote:

Apple doesn't have a chat option, only call to contacto directly. I can't call.

We can't help you with that. I found a couple of more pages on Apple's site that might, or might not, contain useful information. But we are not Apple employees. We didn't tell you to buy using a "freight forwarder address" to try to get around a restriction that Apple "don't let me buy from here." We're not responsible for providing a chat option (that may or may not exist). All we can do is to make suggestions. If you do not like them, you're free to do all of the legwork of finding their contact information yourself.

Apple – Shopping Help

Apple – Shopping Help – Returns and Refunds

ORDER CANCELED, I NEED THE REFUND.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.