Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

I do not have workout app on my apple watch se? I cannot find it in App Store, help

Cannot find workout app on apple watch se. It disappeared. Can’t find it in App Store either.

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 8:15 AM

After trying all the fixes I found here and elsewhere, but still unable to restore workout app and unable to find in AppStore with keys “workout” or “Apple workout” which shows a million 3rd party apps but not apple workout, this is how I restored my workout app:

Went to safari in iPhone and Google searched apple workout. Then texted the link to the workout app related to apple AppStore from search to myself. Then opened the message app in my Apple Watch and clicked the link to App Store link to workout app from the message to myself and finally found the app to download directly to my watch. The workout app cannot be downloaded to iPhone. It can be downloaded only to Apple Watch.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 8:15 AM in response to Tansi726

After trying all the fixes I found here and elsewhere, but still unable to restore workout app and unable to find in AppStore with keys “workout” or “Apple workout” which shows a million 3rd party apps but not apple workout, this is how I restored my workout app:

Went to safari in iPhone and Google searched apple workout. Then texted the link to the workout app related to apple AppStore from search to myself. Then opened the message app in my Apple Watch and clicked the link to App Store link to workout app from the message to myself and finally found the app to download directly to my watch. The workout app cannot be downloaded to iPhone. It can be downloaded only to Apple Watch.

Jul 13, 2023 5:40 AM in response to Tansi726

It should be there, unless you accidentally deleted it. I suggest the following route to troubleshooting.

• Restart your Apple Watch, just in case it's a simple display glitch. The quick and dirty fix is the force-reset method, Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support
  • Try commanding Siri to start a workout, "Hey Siri, start a workout" to see if the app is still present but you don't see it.
  • Download again from the App Store It must be there somewhere, but it seems to be well hidden amongst the third party apps and like you I couldn't find it. In the worst case it might be easier to erase your watch and re-pair to download and setup all the software again. The unpairing should create a backup to your iPhone, so just make sure you did a backup of the iPhone to iCloud. Be aware that health and probably also workout data WILL need an encrypted backup (default for iCloud but not if you backup to a local computer).

I do not have workout app on my apple watch se? I cannot find it in App Store, help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.