How do I use or get to parental controls

Do do I use and or get to parental controls

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 2:13 PM

Read about how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, in this Support article --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

With Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time, you can block or limit specific apps and features. Details are provided in the article: "Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch" —> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also read --> Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone - Apple Support

- "With Family Sharing, the organizer can set up parental controls for children in the Family Sharing group. You can use Screen Time to manage how your children use their Apple devices. You can also turn on Ask to Buy, so children must receive approval for purchases or free downloads."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2023 2:13 PM in response to TurnerFamily1977

Read about how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, in this Support article --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

With Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time, you can block or limit specific apps and features. Details are provided in the article: "Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch" —> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Also read --> Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone - Apple Support

- "With Family Sharing, the organizer can set up parental controls for children in the Family Sharing group. You can use Screen Time to manage how your children use their Apple devices. You can also turn on Ask to Buy, so children must receive approval for purchases or free downloads."

How do I use or get to parental controls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.