Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Charger

Hi, I bought my Mac book in October 2022. My charger has stopped working and now doesn’t charge my laptop. Is this something you could help with?

MacBook Air, macOS 13.2

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:33 AM

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

you can read about their warranty here Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

If you wish to reach out to apple then try  Get Support (apple.com)Contact - Official Apple Support

2 replies

Jul 14, 2023 11:02 AM in response to HannahScrafton

The power adapter, that came with your MacBook Air, is covered under the same Apple Hardware warranty (or AppleCare+ plan, if you elected to purchase it). The warranty is good for one year past the purchase date and covers any manufacturing defects, which this may be one.

Regardless, an Apple technician will need to examine the adapter, and if it indeed is defective, you may find you can get a replacement at little or no cost to you.

... so, your next step is to pay a visit to your local Apple Store or to an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Alternately, you can contact Apple Support directly for assistance with this matter. To do so, simply select the "Support" link on the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.