Magsafe silicone case chipping off! Can it be exchanged?

I bought a iPhone 13 pro silicone magsafe case about 2 months ago. Even with regular use, the case is chipping off at multiple places. I havent dropped the iphone even once, i dont keep it on hard/hot/rough surfaces. I, however, carry it in my jeans pocket. I see that other people have reported this issue and I havent seen any resolution. Any pointers?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 8:12 AM

If you are asking can you get a replacement for free, it would have to be examined by an Apple technician to concur that it is due to a manufacturing defect and not user caused. Regardless, it will still be worth a try and I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store (with the purchase receipt) to see what your options are.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 8:12 AM in response to dnir78

If you are asking can you get a replacement for free, it would have to be examined by an Apple technician to concur that it is due to a manufacturing defect and not user caused. Regardless, it will still be worth a try and I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store (with the purchase receipt) to see what your options are.

Magsafe silicone case chipping off! Can it be exchanged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.