Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Phone Case

Dear Apple Support,

I am writing to express my disappointment with my recent purchase of the iPhone 13 Silicone Case with MagSafe in Abyss Blue. I purchased the case less than four months ago and

noticed that it has already chipped.

I take great care of my phone and its accessories, so I was surprised to see this happen so soon. I believe that this issue is a result of a manufacturing defect, and I would like to request assistance with resolving the issue.

Additionally, I would like to inquire about the possibility of a refund or replacement for this case. I have always been a loyal customer of Apple products, and I hope this issue can be resolved promptly and satisfactorily.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:40 AM

Sorry, but you are not talking directly to Apple here. As such, you should visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look at this phone case to determine if it a manufacturing defect, and provide you with your options.

1 reply

Apple Phone Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.