My account was disabled . I put in new credit card info and it is still disabled. How do I fix.

My account was disabled. I put new credit card info in and it’s still disabled. How do I fix?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 9:42 AM

You would need to follow this support article. It states that if it is disabled for security reason, then a password reset is recommended. If it states it is disable in the App Store and iTunes, then choosing the link to contact Apple is the only option. If you contacted Apple already and they said it was account related and needed a new form of payment and it still does not work, you would need to contact them again through the same link. No one here has access to your account information to resolve the problem, other than a simple restart of the device to see if that helps.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2023 9:42 AM in response to sharyn116

You would need to follow this support article. It states that if it is disabled for security reason, then a password reset is recommended. If it states it is disable in the App Store and iTunes, then choosing the link to contact Apple is the only option. If you contacted Apple already and they said it was account related and needed a new form of payment and it still does not work, you would need to contact them again through the same link. No one here has access to your account information to resolve the problem, other than a simple restart of the device to see if that helps.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

My account was disabled . I put in new credit card info and it is still disabled. How do I fix.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.