Apple Music Mini Player Bug On Mac

I am facing this strange bug on Apple Music Mini Player on Mac. When I use the mini player, I am unable to set it to "album art only", in other words, I am unable to hide the song title which I was easily able to do a few moments ago. I have attached the previous and current case screenshots below, please help me with this, it will be a highly appreciated.

PREVIOUS CASE:

CURRENT CASE:

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 1:40 PM

Hi there kushfrommumbai,

It looks like you'll need to view the full screen MiniPlayer for the view you want that shows only the album artwork. Have a look at this image to see how:

Expanded MiniPlayer showing the controls for the song that’s playing. In the top-left corner are the window controls used to open and close the Full Screen Player. The main part of the window shows the album artwork for the song that’s playing. Below the artwork are a slider to move to a different part of the song, and buttons to adjust the volume, show lyrics, and see what’s playing next.

You'll find more information about us the Music MiniPlayer on your Mac here: Use Music MiniPlayer on Mac - Apple Support

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Music Mini Player Bug On Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.