Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I watch 6 series Screen cannot display

Can someone advise my I watch 6 series the screen cannot display but the phone is connected to my HP and it’s on mode , I can hear the sound but cannot see the display, it’s only 2.5years old and hardly use it but how can this happen?, the service Apple service centre cannot rectify and ask me to pay RM 1,600 to renew ? This is ridiculous 2.5years sudden blank screen and I need to pay like buying another new brand watch . Can someone how should I go about it?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 3:02 AM

It appears your Apple Watch has a failed display and the recommended action is a service exchange (swap out). It is out of warranty so any repair or exchange will be chargeable. I don't know the exchange rates for comparison, but I would expect a service exchange replacement is probably going to be a better deal than buying a whole new Apple Watch.

Beyond those comments, this is a commercial matter outside the scope of Apple Support Communities. We can advise if you need help setting up the replacement, but we can't comment more on costs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2023 3:02 AM in response to krish_901

It appears your Apple Watch has a failed display and the recommended action is a service exchange (swap out). It is out of warranty so any repair or exchange will be chargeable. I don't know the exchange rates for comparison, but I would expect a service exchange replacement is probably going to be a better deal than buying a whole new Apple Watch.

Beyond those comments, this is a commercial matter outside the scope of Apple Support Communities. We can advise if you need help setting up the replacement, but we can't comment more on costs.

I watch 6 series Screen cannot display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.