Apple Wallet

Why doesn’t my Apple wallet give me the option to scan a QR code or bar code to add a ticket? The only option it gives me is to add credit card, transit card and driver’s license. No option at all for adding tickets.

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 12:06 PM

If you are referring to a ticket to some type of event, the entity that you purchase the ticket from needs to support it. They generally send you an email with a link to add the ticket to your Apple Wallet if they support it. That link in the email is what allows you to add it to the Wallet. Not all can be added to the Apple Wallet. Like I said, they need to support it. See this support document. Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2023 12:06 PM in response to Gg_2627

If you are referring to a ticket to some type of event, the entity that you purchase the ticket from needs to support it. They generally send you an email with a link to add the ticket to your Apple Wallet if they support it. That link in the email is what allows you to add it to the Wallet. Not all can be added to the Apple Wallet. Like I said, they need to support it. See this support document. Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.