com.wacom.DataStoreMgr” is damaged and can’t be opened.

Hello, 

I have just downloaded the latest MacOs Ventura Version 13.4.1 and every time I open the computer I get this message (which I cannot neither close): "com.wacom.DataStoreMgr” is damaged and can’t be opened. The file was downloaded on an unknown date". It gives me the option of press Ok or Show in Finder but either way, the message keeps popping up over and over again. How can I solve this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 10:41 AM

If the Window cannot be moved out of the way while you work to resolve the issue, then boot into Safe Mode so you should not encounter that error since it shouldn't load the Wacom software which may make it easier to uninstall the app if the error window cannot be canceled or moved.

2 replies

Jul 17, 2023 7:00 AM in response to giuliamanfrini

giuliamanfrini wrote:

Hello, 

I have just downloaded the latest MacOs Ventura Version 13.4.1 and every time I open the computer I get this message (which I cannot neither close): "com.wacom.DataStoreMgr” is damaged and can’t be opened. The file was downloaded on an unknown date". It gives me the option of press Ok or Show in Finder but either way, the message keeps popping up over and over again. How can I solve this?

Did you install Wacom..?

Did you try uninstalling Wacom...?

Did you try updating Wacom software...?

For third party software

Look for a built-in or in-app uninstaller and use that.

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

com.wacom.DataStoreMgr” is damaged and can’t be opened.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.