Hi, I tried to review my warranty and the site is requesting the purchase date. I tried to update it but it asked me to communicate with Apple support. I have a copy of the invoice if it is required. Thanks

Hi, I tried to review my warranty and the site is requesting the purchase date. I tried to update it but it asked me to communicate with Apple support. I have a copy of the invoice if it is required. Thanks

MacBook Air, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 1:05 AM

Re: "I tried to review my warranty and the site is requesting the purchase date. I tried to update it but it asked me to communicate with Apple support. I have a copy of the invoice if it is required".

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in this Community.

To contact Apple Support: Official Apple Support

and

Apple support have an article online that may be helpful:

About the purchase date or expiration date for your AppleCare agreement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 1:05 AM in response to AMTZZ5

Re: "I tried to review my warranty and the site is requesting the purchase date. I tried to update it but it asked me to communicate with Apple support. I have a copy of the invoice if it is required".

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in this Community.

To contact Apple Support: Official Apple Support

and

Apple support have an article online that may be helpful:

About the purchase date or expiration date for your AppleCare agreement - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.