Adding an app to the share sheet

I’m trying to save an attachment from an email to an app that is not showing up on my share sheet. How do I get the app? I need to come up there as an option?

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 10:04 AM

Swipe all the way to the end of the app options and tap on the icon with the three dots. Tap "Edit" in the upper right corner. Select the apps you want to add from the list of Suggestions. If the app is not listed, you can't access it.

You might try saving the attachment to Files instead. It is possible that the app you want to share it to will be able to open it from there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2023 10:04 AM in response to Newcluelessappleuser

Swipe all the way to the end of the app options and tap on the icon with the three dots. Tap "Edit" in the upper right corner. Select the apps you want to add from the list of Suggestions. If the app is not listed, you can't access it.

You might try saving the attachment to Files instead. It is possible that the app you want to share it to will be able to open it from there.

Adding an app to the share sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.