I paired my new Watch with my iPhone and it seemed to work. But I am traveling now and need to have the local time where I am on my watch. The time is adjusting automatically on my phone but the Watch is still on my time zone from where I live. I ca

I paired my Apple Watch with my iPhone. I am traveling and need the local time. iPhone is set to automatically adjust but I don’t know how to get the watch to adjust to the time shown on my phone or even how to adjust the time on my watch separately. Help!

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 7:18 AM

Hello Lydialou,

I understand that you are having an issue of setting the correct time zone for your Apple Watch Series 8. One might resolve this issue by manually setting the time on your iPhone. To do this, navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time, and disable the "Set Automatically" option. Then, proceed to manually adjust the time according to your desired settings. This should seamlessly sync the time between your Apple Watch and iPhone!

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 7:18 AM in response to Lydialou

Hello Lydialou,

I understand that you are having an issue of setting the correct time zone for your Apple Watch Series 8. One might resolve this issue by manually setting the time on your iPhone. To do this, navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time, and disable the "Set Automatically" option. Then, proceed to manually adjust the time according to your desired settings. This should seamlessly sync the time between your Apple Watch and iPhone!

Cheers!

I paired my new Watch with my iPhone and it seemed to work. But I am traveling now and need to have the local time where I am on my watch. The time is adjusting automatically on my phone but the Watch is still on my time zone from where I live. I ca

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.