Unable to add my yahoo email to my iPhone 13

I’ve had this email on my phone but had to remove it recently due to short code texting issues with my provider. That issue has been resolved. Now when I try and reinstall the yahoo email I go through the steps, add it looks like it is a go, but it doesn’t appear under mail with the others. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 10:49 PM

Re: "Unable to add my yahoo email to my iPhone 13"

"...looks like it is a go, but it doesn’t appear under mail with the others. Any ideas?"

Maybe this is not the answer, yet it seems you need to tap "done" or "save" after adding an eMail account.

How to: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple Support's troubleshooting article:

What to do: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 10:49 PM in response to Latecomer62

Re: "Unable to add my yahoo email to my iPhone 13"

"...looks like it is a go, but it doesn’t appear under mail with the others. Any ideas?"

Maybe this is not the answer, yet it seems you need to tap "done" or "save" after adding an eMail account.

How to: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple Support's troubleshooting article:

What to do: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Unable to add my yahoo email to my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.