Connection to WiFi

I am having problems connecting to wifi networks and these occur simultaneously with my iPhone and iPad so it doesn't seem to be related to the individual settings of either device. My Mac connects fine. What could be the problem?

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 6:20 PM

gavinfromberlin Said:

"Connection to WiFi: I am having problems connecting to wifi networks and these occur simultaneously with my iPhone and iPad so it doesn't seem to be related to the individual settings of either device. My Mac connects fine. What could be the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 6:20 PM in response to gavinfromberlin

gavinfromberlin Said:

"Connection to WiFi: I am having problems connecting to wifi networks and these occur simultaneously with my iPhone and iPad so it doesn't seem to be related to the individual settings of either device. My Mac connects fine. What could be the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

Connection to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.