XR won’t turn on

My IPhone XR was stuck on the Apple logo till I had it fixed by a professional and everything started working fine again. Recently, the same thing has started happening again and it won’t turn on, what’s the real problem here and how do I fix it?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 5:08 AM

2 replies

Jul 19, 2023 5:18 AM in response to ItzLele_

It could either be bootlooping or there’s some sort of error in it. Try force restarting your phone. Just press and quickly release the volume up button, then press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears. If that doesn’t work, allow it to charge for about 30 minutes, then try the same steps again. If that didn’t work either, you can restore your iPhone: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support (Note: This will erase everything on the phone, not including your eSIM). If it still doesn’t work, you might have to contact a professional, or Apple Support to fix it.

XR won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.