Can I find my AirTag on my phone?

Want to know if you could look up the last time my AirTag was at

AirTag

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 6:36 AM

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

apple can't legally keep wiretabs on products they sell to customers, which is why only the user have access to the find my stuff using the app or www.icloud.com

If you wish to reach out to apple then try  Get Support (apple.com)Contact - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 6:36 AM in response to iesha148

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

apple can't legally keep wiretabs on products they sell to customers, which is why only the user have access to the find my stuff using the app or www.icloud.com

If you wish to reach out to apple then try  Get Support (apple.com)Contact - Official Apple Support

Jul 19, 2023 8:07 AM in response to iesha148

Apple provides you with method to locate your Apple AirTag by using the Find My app on your iPhone. Within this app, the AirTag would appear on the Items tab.

The AirTag relies on Bluetooth. It would send its current location information to your phone via a Bluetooth signal. In order for your phone to "see" it, at least two things must be true:

1. The phone must be within the Bluetooth range of the AirTag. Typically within 30'.
  2. The phone must have Bluetooth enabled.

Can I find my AirTag on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.