Sending Video

I tried to send a video from my Apple 11 and it would not send because it was too large. How do I delete it so that I can text this person as it is "locked up" the phone for that text/person?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 6:48 AM

You can delete just the failed message, or delete the entire thread. "To delete a message: In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More. Tap , then tap Delete Message

To permanently remove a message, tap Edit (or Filters) in the top-left corner, tap Show Recently Deleted (or Recently Deleted), select the messages or ...

Delete messages on iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 6:48 AM in response to bac1965

You can delete just the failed message, or delete the entire thread. "To delete a message: In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More. Tap , then tap Delete Message

To permanently remove a message, tap Edit (or Filters) in the top-left corner, tap Show Recently Deleted (or Recently Deleted), select the messages or ...

Delete messages on iPhone

Sending Video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.