Calendar idea

No question. Just a comment.

in the updates, it would be nice to look at my calendar without opening dates I have saved, to see color dots. This way when I am looking for something specific, such as days I work; they could all be marked yellow, or birthdays all in red etc. I HATE opening each date to look for something.

thanks

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 2:21 PM

Apple doesn't read here in this user-to-user forum for feedback or suggestion. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, there are thousands of other calendar apps available in the App Store. It's possible that you can find one that works better for you. I'd suggest taking a look at Fantastical.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 2:21 PM in response to KatGato

Apple doesn't read here in this user-to-user forum for feedback or suggestion. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, there are thousands of other calendar apps available in the App Store. It's possible that you can find one that works better for you. I'd suggest taking a look at Fantastical.

Calendar idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.