Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Emails just disappear

Recently I’ve started having a problem on my IPhone 12….taking time to write an email, hit send, everything seems normal, and I wait for a reply to me email. Only to follow up and find the recipient never received an email from me, it’s not in my sent folder, draft box….it just disappeared. Really frustrating, especially after writing a long email with a lot of detail, and trying to remember everything to rewrite it again is a pain in the asp!

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 3:29 PM

3 replies

Jul 19, 2023 4:30 PM in response to Frustratedwithemails

Frustratedwithemails wrote:

Recently I’ve started having a problem on my IPhone 12….taking time to write an email, hit send, everything seems normal, and I wait for a reply to me email. Only to follow up and find the recipient never received an email from me, it’s not in my sent folder, draft box….it just disappeared. Really frustrating, especially after writing a long email with a lot of detail, and trying to remember everything to rewrite it again is a pain in the asp!

Who is your mail provider, I would start with their support and see why that is happening. Or the recipient did receive it and it went to their junk/spam folder.

try logging on to your mail account on a web browser and check your sent folder.

Emails just disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.