Storage issues

I purchased iCloud space twice (last night and this morning) for Rs219 but Iam unable to upload my pictures on iCloud. iCloud storage says your storage is almost full!! Please someone help me figure this out 🙏🏻

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 12:43 AM

I purchased iCloud space twice (last night and this morning)

You cannot upgraded iCloud+ plan twice, or do you use multiple Apple ID?

If you have upgraded iCloud+ plan, once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

Then check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

See the following Apple articles:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

How to use iCloud on iPhone -> How to use iCloud on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Manage your iCloud storage -> Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Watch:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 12:43 AM in response to opung161

I purchased iCloud space twice (last night and this morning)

You cannot upgraded iCloud+ plan twice, or do you use multiple Apple ID?

If you have upgraded iCloud+ plan, once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

Then check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

See the following Apple articles:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

How to use iCloud on iPhone -> How to use iCloud on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Manage your iCloud storage -> Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Watch:

Storage issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.